I know I have touched on this in the past, however, there is a new show on Soapnet called Being Erica. The premise of the show is that Erica has an accident, ends up in the hospital and meets a man she believes is a a therapist. He asks her to make a list of all of the thing she would change if she could. Then he sends her back to correct the items on her list.
That brings me to my thought, what would my list look like. I really had to think about this, because when you change things in your past you run the risk of changing who you are, and I like who I am. So, knowing this, I made my list anyway and here it is:
1. I would have joind the band in Owasso when I moved there. I didn’t because I loved orchestra so much, I was in both in Oklahoma City. I regret not being in the band.
2. Not being on the basketball team in Owasso. Once again, I was on the basketball team in Oklahoma City and I was good, I just was not happy about leaving all of my friends and didn’t join anything.
3. I would go back and take the job at the Tulsa World, it was a lowly position, but it was the newspaper business.
4. I would never ever have lost contact with Teri and Tammi, the two people on earth that know everything there is to know about me and love me anyway.
5. I would never ever have gone out with Greg. OMG what a loser.
6. I would be nicer to my ex-sister in law, the one that no one likes.
That is all I can think of for now. I am sure there are other things. The big things, those I would not change, like I said, I like who I am.